Effectiveness of F-DAR as perioperative nursing documentation is rated moderately effectively in the four aspects: assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, panning, implementation and evacuation. The profile has no significant relationship on the effectiveness of focus charting as a perioperative nursing documentation.
Based on the findings of the study, the respondents agree that FDAR (Focus Charting) is moderately effective as a Perioperative nursing documentation in VSMMC.
The proposed seminar-workshop for focus charting should be implemented. Administrators of the nursing division should emphasize enhancing the documentation skills using the guidelines of focus charting. Nurses and administration should on the collaborative potentials of integrating every nurse care management across departments.
Content and Scope:
The study aimed to determined the effectiveness of F-DAR as perioperative nursing documentation in Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center. This is a descriptive-corelational method of research utilizing the qualitative-quantitative approach
1. Bernman, Audrey . Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing Concepts, Process and Practice, Eight Edition. Singapore: Prentice Hall., 2008.
2. Christensen, Paula J, Kenney, Janet W. Nursing Process Application of Conceptual Models. Fourth Edition. St. Louis Missouri: Mosby-Year Book, Inc, 1995.
3. Craven, Ruth F, Hirnle, Constance J. Fundamentals of Nursing Human Health and Function. Fourth Edition. Philippine Edition.: Lippincott-Raven Publishers, 2003.
4. Gordon, Marjory . Nursing Diagnosis Process and Application. Third Edition. U.S.A: Mosby-Year Book, Inc, 1994.
5. Nettina, Sandra M. Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice. Eight Edition. Lippincott William and Wilkins, 2002.
6. Potter, Patricia A, Perry, Anne Griffin . Basic Nursing Essentials For Practice. Sizth Edition. Singapore (Elsevier): Mosby Inc., 2007.
7. Venzon, Lydia M, Nagtalon, Jennifer M.V. Nursing Management Towards Quality Care. Third Edition. Quezon Avenue: C & E Publishing, Inc, 2006.
8. (2010, November 30). www.nurseslabs.com.
9. (2010, November 30). www.scribd.com.
10. (2010, November 30). www.cfcc.edu./pn.
11. (2010, November 30). www.nursingblogspot.com.
12. (2010, November 30). www.nursingtheories.blogspot.com.
13. (2010, November 30). www.psychologyabout.com.